I can’t believe it’s the first Wednesday in November and you know what that means team…Wednesday Wishlist time! You may have spotted that this week’s wishlist is a little different, it’s full of beautiful gifts to give you all some inspiration for your Christmas shopping. This is also my entry for the Gift Vouchers Blogger Challenge where the theme is ‘Fantastic Fashion Gifts for £35 or less’ so not only have my picks been chosen with the fashion savvy lady in mind but they’re also ideal for the budget conscious.
1. Red Christmas fairisle jumper £35- Who doesn’t love to wake up on Christmas day to the most jazzy Christmas jumper around? Just add a faux leather skater skirt and you’re ready for your first Baileys.
2. The Goddess Guide by Gisele Scanlon £9.09- Not only does this book have a velvety soft front cover but it’s full of fashionable hot spots, interviews with Christian Louboutin and other great fashion folk plus lots of practical advise from everything from how to sell your clothes on eBay to how to declutter your home.
3. Fashion Face Off Playing Cards £6.71- Top trumps eat your heart out because this little pack of genius means business, covering all the fashion greats from Vivienne Westwood to Mulberry. Perfect for a long train journey or a fashion twist on a traditional card drinking game. A lovely little stocking filler!
4. Oriental Spruce Diptyque Candle 70g £25- Struggling to buy for the girl who has everything? Look no further than this festive yet sophisticated Oriental Spruce candle from Diptyque which pays tribute to the most iconic conifer in the world. Anything limited edition is a must buy in my opinion where Christmas gifts are concerned.
5. Shiraz Ribbed Bobble Scarf £35- Gorgeous Winter berry shade? Check. Cute soft bobbles? Check. What more could you ask for? Yes there are lots of cheaper dupes on the high street but I think gifts should be luxurious versions of the everyday, something which the recipient wouldn’t buy themselves. This is definitely the gift you wish you could keep.
6. Velvet Slipper Style Shoes with Moustache £25.99- The ultimate shoe for the urban girl about town, I personally am salivating just looking at these velvet slipper style shoes which would give the simplest jeans and jumper combo a quirky edge.
7. Nars Andy Warhol Candy Darling Set £34.50- No girl who knows her beauty would turn their nose up at this Nars gift set featuring a mini nail polish, a larger than life lipgloss and a duo eyeshadow plus don’t forgot the pop art inspired make-up bag. Another limited edition goodie and exclusive to Space NK.
The Gift Vouchers Bloggers Challenge will have two winners, one to be judged by the lovely Emma and the other to be chosen at random. If you fancy winning £35 worth of gift vouchers for shops like ASOS and Topshop then see how to enter and view the rules of the competition here.
I personally love nothing more than buying gifts so if you have enjoyed my Christmas gift themed Wednesday Wishlist then let me know and I may just do a mini series of gift ideas for the run up to Christmas.
What’s your favourite gift in my Wednesday Wishlist?
var _gaq = _gaq || ;
ga.src = (‘https:’ == document.location.protocol ? ‘https://ssl’ : ‘http://www’) + ‘.google-analytics.com/ga.js’;
var s = document.getElementsByTagName(‘script’); s.parentNode.insertBefore(ga, s);